Saturday, October 9, 2010

t-shirts

The word printed t-shirt is now a madness.. or maybe not so anymore. I think it started with nike shirts. the first few i remember was something like "i do it last night", "it was 'this' long"... and many others. that was few years ago. now word printed are everywhere. even in 'uptown' where the lame-est words are printed on it. like "saya sayang mak saya" and so on... sometimes it is catchy and fun but sometimes you do feel like throwing up and disgusted.

not only the youngster but people's parents where that kind of t-shirt. not an offense of course. but here are the list of what seems to be disgusting to be put on a shirt:


"I slept with my daughter last night"
"we just made our EIGHTH kid last night"
"I like firm asses"
"my boyfriend's is short"
"I'm the 4play type"

and the list goes on..
luckily i've never came across any of the above... YET and i hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment